BlogLatest news at CommandFusion
CommandFusion Co-Founder Jarrod Bell will be hosting a Google+ Hangout on December 10th, 2013!
CommandFusion customers of all skill levels, are invited to join us on Google + and participate in the discussion.
This session is for CommandFusion customers of all skill levels to ask questions, or discuss anything to do with CommandFusion products. Please keep in mind though, if your question is covered in our documentation then you will be simply directed there. We want to make sure the Hangout is valuable to all people attending/watching.
We have set aside about an hour for the hangout, but we are happy to spend more time with you guys if the demand is there! This is our first hang out - so join us if you are keen so we know whether or not to do more!
A public invitation will be sent out on Google+ at:
- Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) - Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 8:00:00 PM AEDT UTC+11 hours
- London (United Kingdom - England) - Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 9:00:00 AM GMT UTC
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) - Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 10:00:00 AM CET UTC+1 hour
- New York (U.S.A. - New York) - Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 4:00:00 AM EST UTC-5 hours
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil - Rio de Janeiro) Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 7:00:00 AM BRST UTC-2 hours
- Moscow (Russia) - Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 1:00:00 PM MSK UTC+4 hours
So that we know who to expect, and what to prepare - please register your interest below if you wish to attend.
Want to reprint this blog entry in part or in it's entirety? Please read this first!